Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What are your open hours?
- We are open 7 days a week from 3-6pm. Check our class schedule for the most updated class and open gym times. Please check Facebook for updates on open gym changes/cancellations and closures for private events before coming!
How do I get started or my kids started?
- Come by any time during our open hours and try a class or just play around during open gym. $5 drop-in fee covers both open gym time and 1 class. Each extra class is just $5. You'll need to fill out our online waiver by setting up a MindBody account. Go to the New Members page to learn more. Check our class schedule for the most updated class and open gym times before you come.
Can I drop-off my child or should I stay?
- You're welcome to drop off your child if they are age 5 or older. Please pick up promptly at the end of class. If you decide to stay, you're welcome to hang out in the lounge or around the perimeter of the gym.
What are the ages?
- Open Gym - Ages 5+ (can be younger if supervised by parent at all times)
- Classes (Kids) - Ages 5+
- Classes (Teens/Adults) - Ages 15+
- Bday Party (Open Gym) - All ages
- Bday Party (Nerf) - Ages 7+ to play Nerf, Ages 5+ to play in the gym (can be younger if supervised by parent at all times)
- Bday Party (Urban Ninja) - Ages 5+
What obstacles do you have?
- Check out our growing list of obstacles on the Obstacle Page
What is the deal with the obstacle course?
- There are 3 levels of difficulty on the course. Practice on obstacles takes place during open gym as well as during certain classes where skills and technique are learned from coaches.
- To take a shot at getting onto the scoreboard to vie for the cash prizes you must be judged during a timed full run of the obstacle course. This takes place during specified times during open gym. The top 20 males and females from each level compete for the prize on the course at the monthly showdown, the Urban Ninja Challenge.
- After each event we reconstruct the obstacle course with new obstacles and order.
What should I wear?
- Anything comfortable that will make you move like a ninja. Loose pants and t-shirt and flat-soled shoes. Please dress in layers and bring some kind of bag with your name on it to put in the cubbies.
What if I'm not sure if I want to challenge the obstacle course?
- We encourage everyone to take classes and come to open gym to learn and practice technique. In our experience, most people are very surprised at what they find out they are able to do.
Will you have more adult classes?
- Yes, we are looking for more instructors to teach adult classes. Meanwhile, please come to the classes and open gym!