Efficient, Nutrient-dense Family Cooking – Classroom discussion of strategies, techniques & sourcing
- Cost: FREE, registration required, see below
- When: Thursdays 6:00-7:00 p.m.
- Who: For ages 12 and up.
- Where: At Urban Ninja Project
- What: Learn how to cook to gourmet-tasting food quickly and efficiently to maximize dollars, nutrient density, health and happiness for the whole family! Each week we will discuss and learn a few basic techniques and changes to incorporate into your week of cooking to be implemented over the following week. We’ll discuss planning, sourcing and budgeting.
- How: All strategies are geared toward starting with the basic building blocks of an anti-inflammatory, nutrient-dense ancestral diet for your family to customize and build upon. Please note this is CLASSROOM based with lots of photos in place of actual cooking (we’re working on finding a kitchen to host the next series!) Topics include:
- Learning the foundations of flavor and evening freedom: Stocking up on bone broth, batch sauteing, using the slow-cooker for easy dinner
- Using broth and saute inputs for soups & stews, easy breakfasts
- Fermentation & probiotics, condiments & sauces
- Budgeting, planning, purchasing, and health goals
To register: Send an email with the following information to email@example.com
- Which Thursday you will be attending (please allow 24 hour notice if you can’t make it).
- For me to customize that day’s class, please, for each person in your family please share some goals and challenges.
Breathing: For pain management, mobility and fitness
- Coming soon!