The Urban Ninja Project offers classes and open gyms with low entry fees made possible by the help of our volunteers, sponsors, and donors.
While we try to provide an outlet for activity and expression, we also seek to empower children and adults to become owners and drivers of change in their health and wellness and that of their community.
- Our classes grow confidence, skills and establish a base of physical fitness and wellness awareness.
- Our Train the Trainer Program promotes viable avenues for employment, financial awareness and independence.
- Our group obstacle construction builds community, teaches important design and construction skills that empower individuals.
- Our obstacle course races build confidence, camaraderie, and community
- Our participant-driven projects grow our community and ownership of our mission.
Every donation helps. Donate Now and help us increase our impact.